Sunday, January 9, 2011

Acts of Kindness

A few fotos of some wonderful art that I was lucky enough to receive this past year.


This gorgeous green tag above is from Anneke in Belgium.
Foto courtesy of Anneke.



This lovely tag is from Jacqueline in France.



This stunning red ornament is from Lynne in Scotland.




This fabulous fall motif is from Miek in Holland.


I cannot thank them enough for making my studio
walls a more colorful space.

Wasn´t this generous of them to bestow me with
such marvelous acts of kindness?
Go visit their blogs for some artistic inspiration.

Thanks again Anneke, Jacqueline,Lynne and Miek...
you guys inspire me.

Wishing you a 2011 filled with creativity and lots of
fabulous color!!

8 comments:

Netty said...

I can understand your joy at receiving these wonderful craftings, so special. Annette x

Carola Bartz said...

Such beautiful pieces of art! Isn't it lovely when we receive treasures like this in the mail?

Terry said...

Beautiful little treasure gifts of art! Welcome back to the real world and with electricity!!!

Scrumplescrunch said...

You are one lucky Girl Cynnie, to have friends that send you such lovely art work.
Smiles:)

layers said...

Yes, you are very lucky to receive such wonderful little gifts-- and I love your dream cards-- very nice.

Jeany said...

hi Cynnie, lovely cards, I have the same from Anneke and Mieke, always nice to get something lovely like this.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely RAKs! Thanks for joining my blog candy, good luck! Kim

~*~Patty S said...

An international feast of creativity
SO wonderful!
oxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...