Friday, August 6, 2010

Project Runway Calling





Everytime you dress, you assert your identity. We all need to find our own fashion voice.
Nina gives tips on how and when to wear what outfit. For example, she warned me against wearing this little number to a job interview....ahhh heck, I thought this is what is called...
"Dressing for Success." I am so glad she filled me in before I committed a deadly fashion
"faux pas"...

To sum it all up....Nina told me to try to find my signature look, learn how to experiment and most of all......PLAY......... and have fun with fashion.

I did just that.
Go discover yourself through the colorful palette that is fashion.

Tune in this weekend for Michael Kors and Tim Gunn.

6 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, love this shape. Great tag.

Anneke said...

Another beautiful "Haute Couture" tag! Love the colors, you should give it a try as a fashion designer!

Evelyn S. said...

I'm so happy I started following your posts! Fabulous....design and color!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Cynnie, boy do you have a sense of style - another winner. So when are your designs going to be on "Project Runway"?! Have a great weekend. Lynne x

Unknown said...

I love these tags, colors ... everything, like make ...
Mary ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Cynnie, this is a beautiful shape, and the details you added are so elegant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...