Friday, September 3, 2010

Books are not just for Reading Anymore

This is a beautiful book that I won from Anneke. She took part in Dymphie´s "Let Loose" campaign. I was the lucky person to receive it!

Anneke also enclosed this wonderful card that she created.

I will now "Let Loose" of some artwork. Stay tuned for a future post all about this.


Thank you so much Anneke. The book is so beautifully made and along with the card,,, are on my display shelf for all to admire.
Wishing you all ,,,and especially you Anneke,,,,a rainbow filled day of sunshine and peace in a "freebie" that you might wish to use in your artwork.
Have a great weekend!


9 comments:

Terry said...

Hy Cynnie, Congratulations on your win! I know you will enjoy them! Love today's picture! We do see very many rainbows where I live, so this is beautiful! I did send you my info and will blog about this when I receive my surprise package! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Jeany said...

yes you'r a lucky one to recive suche beuatifull book. I too have a book from anneke, so I know how beautifull they are :)) enjoy!! Best wishes from Janine

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cynnie,
I just became a follower and am so glad that you came to visit my blog...congratulations on your beautiful gift and card--how great! You must be excited...
I loved looking at your creations and especially the Project Runway post...so gorgeous!
HUGS
xox

Lynne Moncrieff said...

What a gift to receive. Love books/journals but I am sure I would keep this to look at and not write in. Stunning. Lynne x

Anneke said...

Yes I like this post! Thanks a lot for your kind words, Cynnie :)
Have a nice weekend and many thanks for the beautiful rainbow as well!

Dymphie said...

lucky you, Anneke makes the most wonderful books and cards!

~*~Patty S said...

Congrats on winning Anneke's lovely book and pretty card, both are very special. I Love Dymphie's Let Loose idea and could easily let go of more things around here :)
Lovely rainbow too, Perfekt!!!
oxo

June said...

Hi Cynnie
thanks so much for finding me and leaving your lovely comment. I love your blog and will add to follow you
have a great weekend
Hugs from June x
http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/
http://dezinaworld.blogspot.com/
http://artfreebies.blogspot.com/

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Aren't you lucky to have won Anneke's book. Congratulations. And that rainbow has made my day, as I sure it did Anneke's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...