Monday, July 9, 2012

More Paper Fun

I was having some more paper fun painting these patterned papers. 

 Today it is the Red Series.
Bright and cheerful colors for fun summer art making.

Click on the Butterflies.

Feel free to print the patterns and use them in your  projects
if you so desire.

 The resolution has been left large so  
 it should be a decent print.  Let me know
if you have any problems and I will send you an email with the foto instead.
The butterflies were inspired from a simple dinner Serviette.

Click on the Stripes.  

Stripes are always useful when
it comes to mixing
and matching patterns. 

Click on the Maze.

All the patterns were painted with watercolor and gouache.

Print them out,,,
stamp them with your favorite stamps, add more paint, mix and match them.
Go make something with them.  If you do,,,please let me know and I 
will feature your project here on my blog.

Want more free papers then check these out.

Come back tomorrow for the Green Series of  free papers. 
Later this week
I will share a few examples
 of  how other arty bloggers have used some of the previous
papers in their projects.

Start your week off on the creative side!

I am sharing this with Paint Party Friday.

21 comments:

Judy said...

Lovely papers, Cynthia! I love the combo red-green!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Thee would make good fabric patterns, too. I could see a bright summer top in the butterfly one.

Reena said...

Great paper colors and patterns! Have a great week!

Jeany said...

Super I love the last one the most, but they look all great!! Nice job cynnie!!! ;))

Lynn said...

Awesome, I especially love the maze. Thank you very much for sharing them with us Cynnie :)

Heidi Krimshandl said...

Hello Dear Cynnie ~

wonderful, i love your papers, the colors are amazing :-))

jgr said...

Your painted papers are gorgeous!! I especially like the maze. I'll be back to see more of your work. Also, thank you for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Incredibly generous of you Cynnie to share with everyone.
I will write up a wee post on my Blog.
Wishes
Lynne

Valerie-Jael said...

These are gorgeous, thanks for sharing! Valerie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. thank you so much for sharing. I popped by from Lynnes blog and will follow.
Also i have some free papers on my Dezinaworld blog if you would like them too
hugs June x

Carol Salisbury said...

Just stopped by from Adorn...your papers are wonderful!

Cindy said...

Great job on those papers! I too like the butterflies. They really are very Summery.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Femmy said...

beautiful papers!!

Arianna said...

Very interesting and original! Arianna

Evelyn S. said...

You painted these, Cynnie! You started with plain paper? Wow! I especially love the maze.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

They are all great Cynthia. Lovely patrons and colors.
Lovely greet
marja
(marjascreativity)

Anneke said...

Awesome papers! Those colors, wow! Could not resist taking them with me, thankssssssss Cynnie!!!!!

Siggadisart said...

Big like, beautiful colors.

~*~Patty S said...

Your papers are gorgeous Cynnie...you could be designing for a paper company!

I am especially taken with your maze = WOWEE!!

Thank you for being so generous too!
oxo

JANE MINTER said...

love the maze design cynnie ... great project :)

Joan B said...

browsing your blog. gorgeous stuff!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...