Saturday, July 21, 2012

Paper Fun Projects II

More Paper Fun projects from blogging friends.
This is my freebie paper, Maze. 

Foto and box made by Evelyn.  She covered a little tin
box with the Maze paper from above. 

Foto by Evelyn.  She even covered the inside ...isn´t this
a great little box!

Paper freebie, Splash.

Foto and tag by Evelyn.  She punched flowers out of the 
above Splash paper.  How pretty! 

Foto and card by Evelyn.  She was on a roll here.
Another project using her flowers.

Foto and covered box by Evelyn.  Another little box.
I think she really has outdone herself don´t you?
She makes everything look so pretty too.


 
These two papers are for your Christmas in July projects.

Foto and tag by Evelyn. 

Foto and tags by Evelyn. 

I made this tag using the snow paper above.


I also made this tag too.
Get a head start on your Xmas projects.  Use the snow
paper and I will post it here on my blog.
If anything, it will cool you down from the summer heat if you 
work on snow projects....Santa told me so.

Need more freebie papers for weekend paper fun....get them here.
Thanks to all of you who have used the papers so far...Godelieve,
Anneke and Femmy from yesterday and Evelyn today.
Have a cooooool weekend!

9 comments:

Giggles said...

I love every one of these pieces!! Just gorgeous work!! Colors are fabulous!!

Hugs Giggles

Evelyn S. said...

Thanks, Cynnie! I had forgotten about the two tags at the end of the post! I like that hydrangea image on your background....just might have to do that again.

peggy gatto said...

I will use these wonderful papers!!!
Love your inspiration art!
Thanks!

Unknown said...

So many wonderful projects. I really need to download me some pretty papers..

Hugs~

~*~Patty S said...

How wonderful to see so much creativity from your beautiful papers!

Just Brilliant!
oxo

Arena Shawn said...

The tags look fabulous! It makes me want to try it out too. You are such a creative soul!

Reena said...

Some beautiful pieces here .. very creative!

Catharina Maria said...

Love the tags with the flowers verry much , lovely colors 1
♥RINI♥

JANE MINTER said...

intersting to see the designs and end products from you beautiful papers cynnie ..have a good w-e

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...