Friday, July 20, 2012

Paper Fun Projects

Time to show some of the projects made by my blogging friends using
my Paper Fun  freebie papers. 

 Foto and card made by Godelieve.

Fotos and card made by Anneke. 

Another one of my freebie papers. 

 Foto and card by Femmy.

Foto and card by Anneke.

If you missed printing out the papers for yourself...go get them now.
Make something and I will feature it here on my blog.
Stay tuned for more projects tomorrow too.
Thanks so much Godelieve, Anneke and Femmy for your stunning work!

I am sharing this with Paint Party Friday.

11 comments:

Laura said...

Hello you have some fabulous pieces here. Wish I'd found you when I was making cards myself. I tend to paint watercolours now. Enjoy your weekend.

Kim Henkel Creations said...

Beautiful paper, and so lovely to see what people create with it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy the weekend!

Lisabella Russo said...

Love the papers! It looks like the recipients made excellent use of them too...

Giggles said...

These are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles

Anonymous said...

Fabulous projects and it must be so satisfying for you to see your designer papers turned into real art by your friends.
Wishes
Lynne

Jeany said...

hihi, auch schon in die Weihnachtszeit rein geschleudert, ☺ diese karten sind alle toll schön!!!! glg, Janine

Unknown said...

They created so pretty cards with your papers my friend. I do hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs~

Becca said...

Very nice! Lovely papers...I'm terrible at making cards myself. These are all very lovely.

Anonymous said...

Great art they made with your gorgeous papers!

Natasha said...

What lovely papers, and how thrilling to see what people do with it! Very exciting and satisfying I imagine.

Karen Smithey said...

How fun to see what other people do with your papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...