Sunday, October 3, 2010

Handpainted Paper Sunday Freebie 3



Another handpainted paper Sunday Freebie.


This is the third Sunday
that I am posting some of my painted papers as a freebie for you
to use in your art projects, if you so desire. If you create anything using this
paper, I would love to see it.


The large fern was stamped with gesso and let to dry. This creates a resist effect when painted over with acrylics. A darker shade acrylic paint was used to stamp the smaller fern and little square element.


I will most likely use this paper as cover paper for one of my handbound books that I am in the process of binding right now.
The first two freebie papers can be found by clicking on the label...."Freebies" on the sidebar.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

10 comments:

Netty said...

Its a gorgeous paper and loved how you achieved this, thank you for the inspiration. x

Jeany said...

es ist ein wirklich toller hintergrund, einfach traumhaft schön. Ich nehme ihm gerne mit :)) muss nur noch nachdenken was ich davon machen werde, aber das zeige ich dir dan mal später. :)) danke dir ganz herzlichst für diese freebie, glg Janine

Veronika said...

What a nice freebie to give away :) I've never thought of giving anything away on my blog, not sure anyone would want anything I have on offer :D I might ask and find out, and maybe give one of my illustrations away, they're piling up now, I'm going to run of of room to store them soon anyway :)

Anneke said...

Beautiful paper, Cynnie! Doing something with your freebie paper is high on my 'to do list' :)

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Love the beautiful shade of blue you've used. Thank you for sharing this with us! Xo, Sue

Terry said...

Beautiful handpainted paper! It will look stunning in one of your handmade notebooks! Have a great day!

Sandy Maudlin said...

When will you share your fluid acrylic workshop wonders with us? Can't wait to see...

Anonymous said...

Love your handpainted paper and sketchbooks! I also love discovering these amazing artists via IF! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Cynnie, thank you for this paper. Lynne x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Cynnie, you are SO generous with your time and your talent. I really love this paper, and you made it look doable. I scrolled down to see some previous posts and realized I had missed SO much, including your mini tutorial on making watercolor leaves. Now I have made them using acrylics, but never watercolors. Stunning result, too. I really MUST try this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...